Baldur’s Gate Descent Into Avernus PDF Dungeon & Dragons adventure book takes players from level 1 to 13 as they journey through Baldur’s Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hell’s.
Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a place where people want to be rich and do bad things. You just started out as an adventurer, but you’re already in the middle of a story that goes from the shadows of Baldur’s Gate to the front lines of the Blood War, which spans many planes.
Do you have what it takes to use war machines from hell and bad contracts to fight the arch-demon Zariel and her evil army? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when you are up against the endless evils of the Nine Hells?
- This heroic Dungeons & Dragons adventure book takes players from level 1 to level 13 on a trip through Baldur’s Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells.
- Baldur’s Gate is among the most iconic locations in fantasy culture. A mist-cloaked metropolis on the Sword Coast, it’s a place of history and a home to heroes.
- The book introduces the infernal war machines to fifth edition D&D battle-ready vehicles, which you can customize as you blast off into the Blood War.
- Dungeon Masters will entice their heroes with devil’s deals, designed to lure adventurers with the ultimate temptation of power and treasure.
- When it came out in 1974, D&D changed the way people played games by combining traditional fantasy figurines with wargaming. Fifth edition D&D takes ideas from every version before it to make a game that is fun for everyone.
|Baldur's Gate descent into avernus PDF
|Wizard RPG Team
How to Download PDF
Just click on the link given below to Download the Baldur’s Gate Descent into Avernus PDF
[If file is missing OR redirecting to another book, inform us by mailing at [email protected]]