Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage is the second of two Dungeon & Dragons books set in Waterdeep.
It continues where the original game, Dragon Heist, left off, advancing characters who are at least 5 levels high all the way to level 20.
Scroll down to the download button to access the PDF of this book.
The Yawning Portal is a tavern in Waterdeep that gets its name from the gaping chasm that can be found inside.
The convoluted dungeon hidden in this decaying shaft is avoided by everyone but the most daring explorers.
The Undermountain dungeon is owned by the deranged wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Mad Mage has long since made his home in these desolate caverns, filling it with creatures, traps, and riddles; yet, it is unclear why he did this.
- The follow-up to Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, Dungeon of the Mad Mage takes adventurers deep into one of D&D’s biggest dungeons.Each of Undermountain’s twenty-three levels is an adventure set up to itself, and the book includes a map for each one.
- Waterdeep, Known as the City of Splendors, is one of D&D’s most iconic locations. Also the setting for the board game Lords of Waterdeep.It’s the jewel of the Sword Coast-a sprawling melting pot held together by firm laws and swift justice.
- Dungeon of the Mad Mage is the second of two Dungeon & Dragons books set in Waterdeep.It picks up where the first, Dragon Heist, leaves off, taking characters of 5th level or higher all the way to 20th level.
- In D&D, you and your friend coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their role in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
- Dungeon & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
|Waterdeep dungeon of the mad magic PDF
|Christopher Perkins, Bill Benham, Lys & Wizard RPG Team
Official Book of Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Magic is available… Just click on the link given below to download the PDF.
[If file is missing OR redirecting to other book, inform us by mailing at [email protected]]
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Date Was Published Waterdeep dungeon of the mad magic?
20 November 2018 was the publication date
2. Who Is the Publisher of Waterdeep dungeon of the mad magic?
Wizards of the Coast is the company that publishes this game.
3. How Many Pages Are Included In the Waterdeep dungeon of the mad magic?
The total number of pages is 256
4. Is Character Sheet Included In Waterdeep Dungeon of The Mad Magic?
Yes! Characters sheets are available in the Waterdeep dungeon of the mad magic.
5. Are Waterdeep Dungeon of The Mad Magic Good DND?
Definitely Yes! Because there are so many entertaining hit points in this Waterdeep dungeon of mad magic.
One of the most well-known places in D&D is Waterdeep, also known as the City of Splendors.
It is the jewel of the Sword Coast—a vast melting pot held together by strict regulations and prompt justice—and the setting for the board game Lord of Waterdeep.
Characters in the game range in level from 5 to 20, picking up where Dragon Heist left off.